We’re thrilled to announce the creation of Nicola Law Group, a new powerhouse of experience in criminal law in Kamloops and the surrounding region. Together we are three criminal lawyers who collectively offer more than 65 years of experience in criminal law in the service of clients.
If you or anyone you know is in trouble with the law, we can help. Call us today and put the power of our specialized criminal law experience to work for you.
Brad Smith, John Gustafson, and Sheldon Tate (who all operate their own law firms) look forward to practising in the new shared space.
Open for business on July 3
Nicola Law Group officially opens on July 3, 2018 at 103-310 Nicola Street in downtown Kamloops. You can call the office at 778-471-7200 to speak with Brad, John, or Sheldon.
Thanks for the support
A big thank you to all vendors and service providers who helped make Nicola Law Group a reality. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- ADT Security (Steve)
- Alliance Office Furniture (Char)
- Ashleigh Cochran
- Bighorn Communications (Sandra)
- Bradford F. Smith Law Corporation (Brad)
- Dominion Lending (Starr)
- Gillespie & Company LLP (Steve and Sam)
- John Favell Painting (John)
- Kamloops Office Systems (Rob)
- Melissa K. Harris Design (Melissa and Meghan)
- Myrtlewood Home Design (Brian)
- Origin of the Spaces (The Amazing Betty)
- Owen Imaging (Kathryn)
- Service Plus Computers (Brad)
- TD Canada Trust (Eddy)
- Telus Business Store – Andre’s Electronic Experts (Bryce)
- Total Carpet Cleaning